Monday, April 25, 2011

Side Note

I have to admit that continuing along this path is difficult. I have a certain amount of reservation about putting my business "in the streets." I know that some of my and John's mutual friends are following this blog. I suppose this post is for you more than anyone else.

It is not my desire or intention to malign anyone mentioned in this blog. Everyone who makes an appearance in my postings, with the exception of Caleb, has been made aware of the fact that I am writing this blog, and that they are in it. This is my truth. And this is my outlet. It has been such a long time since I've looked forward to anything; it's been even longer since that thing was writing. I am inspired again.

Perhaps when I am in an environment where I have the support of family and friends, I will not need this anymore. But for now, I have this and my son's laugh. So, I won't apologize for anything I'm going to say, and I will only hold back for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment